IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 5, 2012
ABIGAIL MILBOURNE CASTRO, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cynthia M. Rufe, J.
ORDER AND NOW , this 4th day of June 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment and Brief and Statement of Issues [Doc. No. 12], Defendant's Response [Doc. No. 15], Plaintiff's Reply [Doc. No. 16] and the administrative record, and upon review of the Report and Recommendation ("R&R") of Chief United States Magistrate Judge Carol Sandra Moore Wells [Doc. No. 17], to which there were no objections filed by either party, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to remove this action from the suspense docket and return it to the active docket;
2. The Report and Recommendation [Doc. No. 17] is APPROVED and ADOPTED ;
3. Plaintiff's request for review is GRANTED ;
4. This matter is REMANDED to the
Commissioner pursuant to the fourth sentence of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) for
further proceedings consistent with the R&R; *fn1
5. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to close this case.
It is so ORDERED .
BY THE COURT:
Cynthia M. Rufe