IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 25, 2012
ISHMAEL B. TAYLOR
SUPERINTENDENT JOSEPH J. PIAZZA, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: R. Barclay Surrick U.S. District Judge
ORDER AND NOW, this 25th day of May , 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of the above captioned Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (ECF No. 1), and after review of the full record including the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Hey (ECF No. 22), Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 26), and Petitioner's Motion to Appoint Counsel (ECF No. 28), it is ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED.
2. Petitioner's Objections are OVERRULED.
3. The Petition For Writ Of Habeas Corpus is DISMISSED.
4. Petitioner's Motion for Appointment of Counsel is DENIED.
5. A certificate of appealability shall not issue. IT IS SO ORDERED.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.