IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 19, 2012
WARREN GERBER, PETITIONER
PA STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. John E. Jones III
In accordance with the Memorandum issued on today's date, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Petitioner is granted in forma pauperis status for the sole purpose of filing the Petition.
2. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. 1) is DISMISSED for lack of standing.
3. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability. See 28 U.S.C. § 2253(c)(3).
4. The Clerk of Court shall mail a copy of this Order and the Memorandum issued on today's date to Gary Lee Gerber, Jr. Inmate Number HR-6462, at SCI Coal Township.
5. The Clerk of Court shall return the original Petition and memorandum of law (Doc. 1) and Exhibits (Docs. 1-1 through 1-12) to Gary Lee Gerber, Jr. Inmate Number HR-6462, at SCI Coal Township.
6. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this case.
John E. Jones III United States District Judge
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.