IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 9, 2012
BRIAN COLEMAN, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Juan R. Sanchez, J.
AND NOW, this 9th day of April, 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of Petitioner Wayne Moye's pro se Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Timothy Rice and Moye's objections thereto, it is ORDERED:
1. Moye's objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and,
5. The Clerk of the Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
Juan R. Sanchez
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.