The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Arthur J. Schwab
FILED ELECTRONICALLY ORDER OF COURT RE: PARTIES' OBJECTIONS TO EXHIBITS FOR INVALIDITY PORTION OF TRIAL
Presently before this Court is the Amended Combined Exhibit Chart for the Invalidity Trial, which include their objections to exhibits' authenticity and/or admissibility. Doc. No. 752. After careful review of the exhibits and objections thereto, the Court rules as follows:
AND NOW, on this 2nd day of April 2012, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Defendant's objections to the following Plaintiff's exhibits are OVERRULED: PPP-005 (provided a witness authenticates); PPP-007 (provided a witness authenticates); PPP-008 (provided a witness authenticates); PPP-009 (provided a witness authenticates); PPP-020-043; and PPP-133a.
2. Defendant's objection to the following Plaintiff's Exhibits are SUSTAINED:
3. Plaintiff's objections to the following Defendant's exhibits are SUSTAINED:
D-013; D-016; D-110-111; D-115; D-194; D-196; D-218; D-218a; D-219; D-219a; D-220; DD-073; DD-664; DDD-001 (because PPP-129 includes DDD-001); DDD-031; DDD-054; JT-027 (pages 01-278); and JT-028.
4. Plaintiff's objections to the following Defendant's exhibits are OVERRULED:
D-050a; D-050b; D-051; DDD-007; DDD-021-023; DDD-025-028; DDD-030; P-185; P-199; P-252; and JT-027 (pages 279-504).
5. Defendant's objection to the Plaintiff's Exhibit PP-069 is OVERRULED AS MOOT (pursuant to the parties' stipulation).
6. Plaintiff's objections to the following Defendant's exhibits are SUSTAINED, pursuant to the Court's rulings on the motions in limine (doc. no. 741):
D-109; D-112; D-124; D-126-127; D-129; D-132; D-135-136; D-139-141; D-144-145; D-147-149; D-154-155; D-171; D-213-215; DD-161; DD-282; DDD-032-053; and DDD-055-065.
Arthur J. Schwab United States District Judge
cc: All Registered ECF Counsel ...