IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 21, 2012
REYNALDO REYES ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF AND ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED
ZION FIRST NATIONAL BANK, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Juan R. Sanchez, J.
AND NOW, this 21st day of March, 2012, it is ORDERED:
* Defendants Zions First National Bank, NetDeposit, LLC, and MP Technologies' Renewed Motion to Dismiss Plaintiff's Amended Complaint (Document 85) is DENIED;
* Defendant Teledraft, Inc.'s Renewed Motion to Dismiss the Amended Complaint (Document 87) is DENIED;
* Defendant National Penn Bank's Renewed Motion to Dismiss Counts III and IV of Plaintiff's Amended Complaint (Document 82) is GRANTED;
* Defendants Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and Wachovia Bank, N.A.'s Renewed Motion to Dismiss Plaintiff's Amended Complaint (Document 83) is GRANTED; and
* Defendants National Penn Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and Wachovia Bank, N.A. are DISMISSED as parties to this action.
BY THE COURT:
Juan R. Sanchez
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.