IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 12, 2012
SCHOOL DISTRICT OF PHILADELPHIA
And now, this 12th day of March, 2012, upon consideration of plaintiff Sharyn Solomon's ("Solomon's") complaint (docket entry # 1), defendant School District of Philadelphia's (the "District's") motion for summary judgment (docket entry # 26), Solomon's response in opposition thereto (docket entry # 28), and the District's reply in support of its motion (docket entry # 32), and upon the analysis set forth in the accompanying Memorandum, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The District's motion for summary judgment (docket entry # 26) is GRANTED IN PART;
2. Counts I, II, V, and VI of Solomon's complaint (docket entry # 1) are DISMISSED;
3. By noon on March 19, 2012, the parties shall FILE a joint submission in accordance with the attached Standing Order, along with proposed jury instructions and verdict forms, and motions in limine;
4. By noon on March 21, 2012, the parties shall RESPOND to any motions in limine filed along with the joint submission; and
5. Trial, not to exceed two days for each side's presentation of evidence, shall COMMENCE at 9:30 a.m. on March 26, 2012 in Courtroom 15B.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.