IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 1, 2012
DAVE WILLIAMS, PETITIONER,
JEFFERY MARTIN, ET AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 1st day of March, 2012, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the thorough and well-reasoned Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Lynne A. Sitarski, and of the petitioner's Objection to the Report and Recommendation,*fn1 IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner=s objections (Doc. Nos. 21 & 22) are OVERRULED;*fn2
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 19) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus filed under 28 U.S.C. § 2254 (Doc. No. 1) is DENIED with prejudice;
4. There is no basis to issue a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
LAWRENCE F. STENGEL