IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 29, 2012
ROBERT STRATTON, PETITIONER,
BRIAN COLEMAN, ET AL., RESPONDENT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Paul S. Diamond, J.
AND NOW, this 29th day of February, 2012, upon consideration of the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and the District Attorney's Response to the Habeas Petition, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULEED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DENIED;
4. No certificate of appealabilty shall issue;
5. The Clerk of Court shall close this matter for statistical purposes.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
Paul S. Diamond
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.