IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 25, 2012
THOMAS A. WALSH, PETITIONER,
MICHAEL D. KLOPOTOSKI, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Cynthia M. Rufe
AND NOW, this 25th day of January 2012, after a careful and independent review of the Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 27), Petitioner's Objections thereto (Doc. No. 32), Petitioner's Request for Appointment of Counsel (Doc. No. 34), and the entire record in this case, and for the reasons stated in the Opinion filed this day, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. The Petition (Doc. No. 1) is DENIED;
3. Petitioner's Objections are OVERRULED;
4. Petitioner's Request for Appointment of Counsel is DENIED; and
5. A Certificate of Appealability SHALL NOT ISSUE. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this case.
It is so ORDERED.
BY THE COURT: Hon. Cynthia M. Rufe
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.