IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 19, 2012
RASHAWN ALEXANDER, PLAINTIFF
DAVID DIGUGLIELMO, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 19th day of January, 2012, upon independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after a careful review of the thorough and well-reasoned Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Arnold C. Rapoport (Document #30) and the Objections to the Report and Recommendation (Doc. #37) and the Response thereto (Doc. #39) it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner's objections (Doc. # 37) are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. #30) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus (Doc. #1) is DENIED with prejudice and without an evidentiary hearing;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
LAWRENCE F. STENGEL
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.