IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 9, 2011
WALLACE T. LEARY, PETITIONER,
JOHN KERESTES, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Cynthia M. Rufe
AND NOW, this 9th day of November 2011, after a careful and independent review of the Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 8), Petitioner's Objections thereto (Doc. No. 15), and the entire record in this case, and for the reasons stated in the Opinion filed this day, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. The Petition (Doc. No. 1) is DENIED;
3. Petitioner's Objections are OVERRULED;
4. A Certificate of Appealability SHALL NOT issue; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this case. It is so ORDERED.
BY THE COURT:
Hon. Cynthia M. Rufe
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.