IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 8, 2011
EVELYN M. WILLIAMS, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cynthia M. Rufe, J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 8th day of November 2011, after careful review and independent consideration of Plaintiff's request for review, Defendant's response, the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Arnold C. Rapoport, the objections to the Report and Recommendation and the response thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of Court is directed to remove this action from the suspense docket and return it to the active docket;
2. The Objections to Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED;
3. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED as modified by the accompanying Memorandum Opinion;
4. The Plaintiff's request for reversal is GRANTED; and
5. The case is REMANDED to the Commissioner for further review consistent with the Report and Recommendation and the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, pursuant to the fourth sentence of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g).
It is so ORDERED. .
BY THE COURT: Cynthia M. Rufe
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.