The opinion of the court was delivered by: Mary A. McLAUGHLIN, J.
AND NOW, this 3rd day of November, 2011, upon consideration of the counterclaim defendants' Motion to Dismiss Plaintiffs' Counterclaims (Docket No. 108), the opposition thereto (Docket No. 110), the counterclaim defendants' reply thereto (Docket No. 114), and following oral argument on September 14, 2011, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, for the reasons stated in a memorandum of law bearing today's date, that the motion is GRANTED in part and DENIED in part as follows:
1. The motion to dismiss is GRANTED as to all counts against Channel Technologies, Inc. and Edwin Knell for failure to state a claim.
2. The motion to dismiss Channel Technologies Group for lack of personal jurisdiction is DENIED without prejudice.
3. Counts II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, XII, XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, and XIX are dismissed for failure to state a claim.
4. Counts I, III, IV, and XVIII are dismissed in part, as set forth in the accompanying memorandum.
5. The defendants' motion to dismiss is DENIED in all other respects. The following counts remain: Counts I, III, and IV against KDH Electronics, Inc. ("KDHE"); Counts X and XI against Channel Technologies Group; Count XV against all counterclaim defendants except Channel Technologies, Inc. and Edwin Knell; and Count XVIII against KDHE and Channel Technologies Group.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw ...