IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
October 14, 2011
ROMONT A. JONES,
DAVID W. PITKINS, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 14th day of October, 2011, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the thorough and well-reasoned Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner=s objections (Doc. No. 14) are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 13) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus (Doc. No. 1) is DENIED with prejudice;
4. The motion for appointment of counsel (Doc. No. 12) is DENIED;
5. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and
6. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
Lawrence F. Stengel
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.