IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 30, 2011
EDGAR MITCHELL, ET AL.
MG INDUSTRIES, INC., ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Juan R. Sanchez, J.
AND NOW, this 30th day of September, 2011, it is ORDERED:
* Defendants Messer Griesheim Industries, Inc./ALIG LLC (MG), L'Air Liquide S.A., Air Liquide Industrial U.S. LP, and Air Liquide Large Industries U.S. LP's Motion for Summary Judgment (Document 144) is GRANTED;
* Plaintiffs' Motion for Sanctions Based on Spoliation of Evidence (Document 132) is DENIED as moot;
* Plaintiffs' Motion for Leave to File Reply Letter Brief re Statute of Limitations Defense (Document 208) is GRANTED;
* Plaintiffs' Third Motion to Certify Class and to Vacate June 9, 2009 Order Reversing Initial Certification of Collective Class (Document 209) is DENIED as moot; and
* Plaintiffs' Motion for Leave to File Reply to Opposition to Motion to Vacate Out of Time Motion (Document 220) is DENIED as moot.
BY THE COURT:
Juan R. Sanchez
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.