IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 30, 2011
CAROLE N. HILDEBRAND, ET. AL., PLAINTIFFS,
DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL, INC., DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: C. Darnell Jones, II J.
AND NOW, this 30th day of September, 2011, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiffs' remaining claims are DISMISSED in their entirety for lack of subject matter jurisdiction;
2. Plaintiffs' Motion for Partial Reconsideration of the Court's Memorandum Opinion and Order Entered January 26, 2010 (Dkt. No. 150) is DENIED as MOOT;
3. Plaintiffs' Motion to Certify Class (Dkt. No. 36) is DENIED as MOOT;
4. Defendant's Motion to Compel Discovery Responses (Dkt. No. 41) is DENIED as MOOT;
5. Defendant's Request for Oral Argument (Dkt. No. 137) is DENIED as MOOT; and
6. Proposed Intervenors' Motion to Intervene or, in the Alternative, to Consolidate (Dkt. No. 153) is DENIED as MOOT.
BY THE COURT:
C. Darnell Jones, II
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.