IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 7, 2011
JOANNE M. THOMAS
COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY
AND NOW, this 7th day of September, 2011, upon consideration of the Plaintiff's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Request for Review (Document No. 12), the Defendant's Response to Request for Review (Document No. 13), the parties' briefs, the Report and Recommendation of Chief United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter, the Plaintiff's Objections, and after a thorough and independent review of the record, it is ORDERED as follows:
1. The plaintiff's objections are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The plaintiff's request for review is DENIED;
4. The defendant's response to request for review is GRANTED; and,
5. JUDGMENT is entered in favor of the defendant and against the plaintiff.
TIMOTHY J. SAVAGE, J.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.