IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 31, 2011
EDWIN ROMERO PETITIONER,
JEFFREY BEARD, COMMISSIONER, THIS IS A CAPITAL CASE ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Petrese B. Tucker, U.S.D.J.
AND NOW, this ____ day of August, 2011, upon consideration of Petitioner's Motion for Discovery (Doc. 20), Respondents' Response in Opposition thereto (Doc. 23), and Petitioner's Reply (Doc. 27), IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AND DECREED that Petitioner's Motion is granted in part and denied in part as follows:
1. Petitioner's request for discovery of the complete Lehigh County Police investigation file is DENIED;
2. Petitioner's request for discovery of the results of any and all forensic examinations is DENIED;
3. Petitioner's request for discovery of any video or audio tapes of the interrogation of suspects and informants is DENIED;
4. Petitioner's request for discovery of the results of any and all polygraph examinations of cooperating defendants Barbosa and Moreno is GRANTED;
5. Petitioner's request for discovery of any and all statements, reports, notes, memoranda, writings, transcripts or recordings regarding Moreno's interrogation is GRANTED.
BY THE COURT:
Petrese B. Tucker
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.