IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 30, 2011
PAUL JOHN HEATH
JEFFREY A. BEARD, ET AL. DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Yvette Kane, Chief Judge United States District Court
Chief Judge Kane
Magistrate Judge Blewitt
Before the court in the captioned action is a August 9, 2011 report of the magistrate judge. No timely objections have been filed.
Accordingly, upon review of the record and the applicable law, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1) The Court adopts the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Blewitt.
2) Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to Proceed In Forma Pauperis (Doc. No. 5) is GRANTED.
3) Plaintiff's Motion for Appointment of Counsel (Doc. No. 6) is DENIED as MOOT.
4) Defendants Beard, Wynder and Grady are DISMISSED with prejudice.
5) The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE the case.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.