IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 16, 2011
LUCILLE OLIVIERI, PLAINTIFF,
COUNTY OF BUCKS, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Anita B. Brody, J.
AND NOW, this _15th___ day of August 2011, for the reasons explained in the accompanying memorandum, it is ORDERED that:
* Plaintiff's Motion for Partial Summary Judgment (ECF No. 57) is DENIED.
* Defendants County of Bucks and Audrey Kenny's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No. 58) is GRANTED. Count I is dismissed only as to the County of Bucks and Counts II, III, and IV are dismissed in their entirety.
* Defendant David Neil, Jr.'s Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No. 75) is DENIED.
It is further ORDERED that:
* Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to File five previously-filed surreply memoranda (ECF No. 85) is DENIED as moot.
* Defendants County of Bucks and Audrey Kenny' Motion for Leave to File a Brief in Reply to Plaintiff's Fourth Surreply Memorandum (ECF No. 84) is DENIED as moot.
* Plaintiff's Motions in Limine (ECF Nos. 56, 71) are DENIED as moot as to the County of Bucks and Audrey Kenny, and without prejudice for Plaintiff to raise those arguments as to David Neil, Jr. at the Final Pretrial Conference.
A scheduling order will follow setting a date for trial in this action on the only remaining claim (Count I) against the only remaining defendant (David Neil, Jr.).
Copies VIA ECF on _________ to: Copies MAILED on _______ to:
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.