IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 15, 2011
HILDA L. SOLIS, SECRETARY OF LABOR, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR,
LOCAL 234, TRANSPORT WORKERS UNION.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Legrome D. Davis, J.
AND NOW, this 15th day of August, 2011, upon consideration of the Secretary of Labor's ("Secretary") motion for entry of declaration of election results and for final judgment (Doc. No. 37), Intervenors Willie Brown and Brian Pollitts' motion for summary judgment to void the election (Doc. No. 43), the Secretary's motion for summary judgment opposing Intervenors' motion and supporting her motion for final judgment (Doc. No. 44), and Transport Workers Union Local 234's brief in opposition to Intervenors' motion for summary judgment (Doc. No 45), it is hereby ORDERED that the Secretary's motions (Doc. Nos. 37 & 44) are granted and Intervenors' motion (Doc. No. 44) is denied. It is further DECLARED, pursuant to 29 U.S.C. § 482(c)(2), that the following persons are officers of Local 234, Transport Workers Union, as indicated:
1. John Johnson President
2. Andre Jones Executive Vice President
3. Bill Bannon Recording Secretary
4. Mick Ostrowski Secretary-Treasurer
5. Carl Greer Vice President
6. Cheryl N. Johnson Vice President
7. Dickie Bizzle, Jr. Vice President
8. Donald Dennison Transportation Executive Board
9. Robert Briggs Transportation Executive Board
10. Ralph Branch Transportation Executive Board
11. Adam Willliam Transportation Executive Board
12. Alex Gatta Maintenance Executive Board
13. Domenic Micolucci Maintenance Executive Board
14. Denise Mears Maintenance Executive Board
BY THE COURT:
Legrome D. Davis
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.