IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 12, 2011
BRIAN THOMPSON, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Juan R. Sanchez, J.
AND NOW, this 12th day of August, 2011, upon careful and independent consideration of Petitioner Robert Scott's pro se Petition Under 28 U.S.C. § 2254 for Writ of Habeas Corpus, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Elizabeth T. Hey and Scott's objection thereto, it is ORDERED:
1. Thompson's objection to the Report and Recommendation is OVERRULED*fn1 ;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and,
5. The Clerk of the Court shall mark this case CLOSED.
BY THE COURT:
Juan R. Sanchez