IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 25, 2011
JEFFREY ALAN EDE
DEBRA K. SAUERS SUPERINTENDENT, SCI-FORREST, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
AND NOW, this 25th day of July, 2011, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, the documents submitted by the petitioner, the response of the respondents and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Jacob P. Hart, and consideration of petitioner's objections to the Report and Recommendation,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner's objections are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED and DENIED.*fn1
4. The petitioner having failed to make a substantial showing of the denial of a Constitutional right, there is no ground to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The clerk shall close this case statistically.
William H. Yohn Jr.