IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 21, 2011
DONNELLY J. LEBLANC
CRAIG STEDMAN, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Timothy J. Savage, J.
AND NOW, this 21st day of July, 2011, upon consideration of the Defendants George Pappas and John Doe, Chief of Police's, Motion to Dismiss Plaintiff's Complaint Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(b)(6) (Document No. 25) and the plaintiff's response, it is ORDERED that the motion is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED as follows: 1. To the extent the motion seeks to dismiss the defendant John Doe, it is GRANTED;
2. The complaint is DISMISSED as to the defendant John Doe only;
3. To the extent the motion seeks to dismiss any conspiracy cause of action, it is GRANTED;
4. The conspiracy cause of action is DISMISSED; 5. Plaintiff shall file an amended complaint as the conspiracy cause of action, if he chooses to do so, no later than August 4, 2011.
6. To the extent the motion seeks to dismiss the defendant George Pappas, it is DENIED; and
7. Defendant Pappas shall file his answer to the complaint no later than August 8, 2011.
Timothy J. Savage
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.