The opinion of the court was delivered by: Pollak, J.
Pending before the court is defendant Aktham Abuhouran's Motion to Modify Conditions of Supervised Release. Dkt. 625. Abuhouran's term of supervised release-at least as it relates to this matter-will expire on April 24, 2012.*fn1 In his motion, Abuhouran asks that the conditions of his release be modified so as to permit him to travel to the following states:
(1) New York, in order to carry out employment on behalf of Allure General Contracting, as the person "in charge of the construction phase one in renovation of Veteran Hospital in the Bronx, NY area."
(2) Massachusetts (and, in transit, through Connecticut), to attend to a pending civil matter Houran filed against the Bureau of Prisons regarding his earlier period of confinement in Devens, Massachusetts.
(3) Pennsylvania, in order to visit his brother and co-defendant, Hitham Abuhouran, a/k/a "Steve Houran," who remains incarcerated.
In its response to Abuhouran's motion, dkt. 636, the government has stated that it does not oppose permission for Abuhouran to travel to these states for the reasons identified. Accordingly, Abuhouran's motion will be granted pursuant to the following order.
AND NOW, this 10 day of June, 2011 it is ORDERED that the conditions of supervised release for defendant Aktham Abuhouran are hereby MODIFIED, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3583(e)(2), as follows:
(1) Abuhouran may travel to the state of New York for the specific purposes of seeking and maintaining employment.
(2) Abuhouran may travel to Massachusetts (through Connecticut) for the specific purpose of attending hearings or other meetings related to his civil litigation (Aktham Abuhouran v. Winn, No. 07-40201 (D. Mass.)), upon advance notice to the Probation Office.
(3) Abuhouran may travel to Pennsylvania for the specific purpose of visiting his brother, Hitham Abuhouran, a/k/a "Steve Houran," upon advance notice to the Probation Office.