IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
June 7, 2011
MARTIN K. HUNT, SR.
CUSTOM CABLE INDUSTRIES, INC., ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Stewart Dalzell
AND NOW, this 7th day of June, 2011, upon consideration of defendants' motion to dismiss (docket entry # 14), plaintiff's response thereto (docket entry # 15), defendants' motion for leave to file a reply in support of their motion to dismiss (docket entry # 16), and plaintiff's letter brief responding to defendants' motion for leave to file a reply (docket entry # 17) and in accordance with the accompanying Memorandum, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Defendants' motion to dismiss pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(b)(2) (docket entry # 14) is GRANTED;
2. Defendants' motion for leave to file a reply (docket entry # 16) is GRANTED;
3. Plaintiff's complaint is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
4. The Clerk of Court shall DOCKET defendants' reply, which is located at Exhibit 1 of its motion for leave to file a reply; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this case statistically.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.