UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 23, 2011
CARLTON F. ANDERSON, PETITIONER,
THE PENNSYLVANIA BOARD OF PROBATION AND PAROLE, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Pollak, J.
ORDER AND NOW, this 18th day of May, 2011, upon consideration of petitioner's habeas corpus petition (Dkt. No. 1), the report and recommendation of Magistrate Judge Henry S. Perkin (Dkt. No. 15), petitioner's motion for appointment of counsel (Dkt. No. 19), and the entire record herein, and for the reasons provided in the accompanying memorandum, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The report and recommendation is APPROVED AND ADOPTED;
2. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DENIED;
3. A certificate of appealability is NOT GRANTED; and
4. Petitioner's motion for authentication (Dkt. Nos. 17, 18) is DENIED.
5. Petitioner's motion for appointment of counsel is DENIED.
BY THE COURT
Louis H. Pollak
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.