IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
May 4, 2011
PAUL K. SMEAL, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 4th day of May, 2011, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the thorough and well-reasoned Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Jacob P. Hart, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner=s objections are OVERRULED;
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DENIED with prejudice;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.