IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 29, 2011
JANET NAPOLITANO, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 29th day of April, 2011, upon consideration of the Government's Corrected Motion to Remand (Docket No. 6), all documents submitted in connection therewith, Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to File Amended Complaint (Docket No. 5), and the Government's response thereto, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. The Government's Corrected Motion to Remand is GRANTED.
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to File Amended Complaint is DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.
3. This matter is REMANDED to USCIS.
4. USCIS shall re-enter its initial decision denying Plaintiff's naturalization application no later than May 9, 2011.
5. The Clerk of Court shall close this case.
BY THE COURT:
John R. Padova
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.