IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 19, 2011
ATLANTIS PETROLEUM, LLC
GETTY PETROLEUM MARKETING, INC., LUKOIL AMERICAS CORPORATION, AND SEMYON LOGOVINSKY
The opinion of the court was delivered by: R. Barclay Surrick, Judge
ORDER AND NOW, this 19th day of April, 2011, upon consideration of the Motion of Plaintiff Atlantis Petroleum, LLC, for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 4), and all documents submitted in support thereof and in opposition thereto, and after a hearing in open court, it is ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff's request for a Temporary Restraining Order is GRANTED.
2. GPMI is PROHIBITED and ENJOINED, absent further order of this Court, from directly or indirectly, by itself or through any agent:
a. Terminating the Distributor Agreement and the Sublease;
b. Taking any action whatsoever to effectuate any purported termination of the Distributor Agreement and the Sublease;
3. Atlantis shall not be required to post a bond.
4. This order shall remain in full force and effect until further order of this Court.
5. A further hearing on the Motion shall be held before this Court on Wednesday, April 27, 2011, at 10 am.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.