UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
April 8, 2011
MARTIN HANN, PLAINTIFF,
RELIANCE STANDARD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. John E. Jones III
In accordance with the Memorandum in this action on today's date, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Malachy E. Mannion (Doc. 32) is ADOPTED in its entirety;
2. Defendant Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. 18) is DENIED;
3. Plaintiff Martin Hann's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. 14) is GRANTED;
4. Plaintiff's claims are REMANDED to Defendant's administrator for a determination of benefits as instructed in the accompanying Memorandum;
5. Plaintiff may move for reasonable fees and costs within thirty (30) days of the date of this Order;
6. Judgment is entered for Plaintiff. The Court shall retain jurisdiction over the claims solely to resolve any forthcoming motion for fees and costs.;
7. The Clerk is directed to CLOSE this case.
John E. Jones III United States District Court
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.