IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 22, 2011
AARON L. BELL
IBARE JONES, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Joel H. Slomsky, J.
AND NOW, this 22nd day of March 2011, upon consideration of the Petition of Aaron L. Bell ("Petitioner") for Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. No. 1), Petitioner's Revised Habeas Corpus Petition (Doc. No. 4), the Response to the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus (Doc. No. 10), Petitioner's Response to State's Answer (Doc. No. 13), United States Magistrate Judge M. Faith Angell's Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 16), Petitioner's Objection to Magistrate Judge Angell's Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 18), and after an independent review of the pertinent record and for the reasons stated in the Opinion dated March 22, 2011, it is ORDERED as follows:
1. The Petitioner's Objections (Docs. No. 18) to the Report and Recommendation are without merit and DENIED.
2. The Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge M. Faith Angell (Doc. No. 16) is APPROVED and ADOPTED with modification.
3. The Petition for the Writ of Habeas Corpus filed pro se (Doc. Nos 1 and 4) is DENIED.
3. All outstanding motions are DENIED as moot.
4. A certificate of appealability is DENIED.
5. The Clerk's Office shall close this case.
BY THE COURT:
© 1992-2014 VersusLaw Inc.