IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 10, 2011
JAMES MC GRADY, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Legrome D. Davis, J
ORDER AND NOW, this 10th day of March, 2011, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus, and after review of the Report and Recommendations of United States Magistrate Judge Linda K. Caracappa and Petitioner's objections thereto (Doc. Nos. 12 & 16), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED AND ADOPTED.
2. Petitioner's objections are OVERRULED. *fn1
3. The petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus is DENIED with prejudice.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of the Court shall mark this case closed for statistical purposes.
BY THE COURT:
LEGROME D. DAVIS