The opinion of the court was delivered by: L. Felipe Restrepo United States Magistrate Judge
And now this 7th day of March, 2011, having spoken with counsel to discuss scheduling issues in the above captioned matter it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Fact Discovery shall close on June 15, 2011.
2. All pre-trial motions including but not limited to Summary Judgment Motions are to be docketed with the Clerk of Court and a copy delivered to Judge Restrepo's Chambers - Suite 3038, 601 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 no later than August 1, 2011.
3. Opposition to said motions are to be docketed with the Clerk of Court and a copy delivered to Judge Restrepo's Chambers - Suite 3038, 601 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 no later than August 31, 2011.
4. Reply briefs are to be docketed with the Clerk of Court and a copy delivered to Judge Restrepo's Chambers - Suite 3038, 601 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 no later than September 15, 2011.
5. All parties SHALL comply with the following protocol as to Summary Judgment pleadings:
A. The movant shall file, in support of the motion, a Statement of Undisputed Facts which sets forth, in numbered paragraphs, all material facts which the movant contends are undisputed;
B. The respondent shall file, in opposition to the motion, a separate Statement of Disputed Facts, responding to the numbered paragraphs set forth in the movant's Statement of Undisputed Facts, which the respondent contend present a genuine issue to be tried. The respondent shall also set forth, in separate numbered paragraphs, any additional facts which the respondent contends preclude summary judgment.
C. All material facts set forth in the Statement of Undisputed Facts required to be served by the movant shall be admitted unless controverted by the opposing party.
D. Statements of material facts in support of or in opposition to a motion for summary judgment shall include specific and not general references to the parts of the record which support each of the statements. Each stated fact and each statement that a material fact is disputed shall cite the source relied upon, including the title, page and line of the document supporting the statement.
Failure of the movant to follow this procedure in all respects will result in the denial of the motion. Respondent's failure to comply will result in the Court's considering the motion as uncontested.
E. Counsel shall submit a joint appendix, including any and all exhibits that may be referenced in their respective motions, no later than August 1, 2011. All pages/exhibits of said appendix shall be "bates stamped" and referenced in the motions consistent with the bates number assigned each page. The undersigned will not consider any document/exhibit not included in said appendix.
6. Jury Selection and Opening Statements in this case will begin at 9:30 a.m. on December 2, 2011 in Courtroom Number 3I ...