IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
March 7, 2011
KEITH BARTELLI, PETITIONER
JAMES WYNDER, ET AL. RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Anita B. Brody, J.
AND NOW, this 7th day of March 2011, upon consideration of the pleadings and record herein, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of Chief Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter, it is ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's Objection to the Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 72) is OVERRULED;*fn1
2. The Report and Recommendation (ECF No. 68) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus is DENIED;
4. Petitioner's Motion for Discovery (ECF No. 64) is DENIED;
5. Petitioner's Motion for Evidentiary Hearing (ECF No. 65) is DENIED; and
6. A certificate of appealability is not granted.
Anita B. Brody
Copies VIA ECF on _________ to: Copies MAILED on _______ to: