IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 23, 2011
BRETT PERLOFF, PLAINTIFF
DAVID STEIN, ET AL., DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cynthia M. Rufe, J.
AND NOW, this 23rd day of February, 2011, upon review of Defendant Beth Stein's Motion to Dismiss [Doc. No. 20] and Plaintiff's reply thereto [Doc. No. 23], and the Motion to Dismiss filed by David Stein, Scott Stein, Mindi Stein and 1904 Chestnut Enterprises, Inc. [Doc. No. 24] and Plaintiff's reply thereto [Doc. No. 30], and for the reasons set forth in the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Beth Stein's Motion to Dismiss is GRANTED;
2. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to terminate Beth Stein as a party to this matter;
3. The Motion to Dismiss claims against Mindi Stein is GRANTED;
4. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to terminate Mindi Stein as a party to this matter;
5. The Motion to Dismiss claims against David Stein, Scott Stein, and 1904 Chestnut Enterprises, Inc. is GRANTED as to the invasion of privacy claim (Count III) and DENIED as to the Federal Stored Communications Act claim (Count II).*fn1
6. The Court declines supplemental jurisdiction over all other claims alleged in the Amended Complaint, and accordingly Count I and Counts IV-XI are DISMISSED.
It is so ORDERED.
BY THE COURT: /s/ Cynthia M. Rufe