IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
February 1, 2011
ANGELA ROBINSON, JOHNNY ROBINSON, JOHNAE ROBINSON, PLAINTIFFS :
ERIC HICKS, TINA KING, CITY OF HARRISBURG, SHARON BOLOGNESE AND CPYSL, DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Conner
AND NOW, this 1st day of February, 2011, upon consideration of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge William T. Prince (Doc. 80), recommending that the motion for summary judgment of defendants Sharon Bolognese and CPYSL (Doc. 53) and the motion for summary judgment of defendants City of Harrisburg, Eric Hicks and Tina King (Doc. 56) be granted, and, following an independent review of the record and noting that plaintiffs filed objections*fn1 to the report on December 16, 2010 (Doc. 82), and the court finding Judge Prince's analysis to be thorough and well-reasoned, and the court finding plaintiffs' objections to be without merit and squarely addressed by Judge Prince's Report and Recommendation (Doc. 80),
it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Prince (Doc. 80) is ADOPTED in its entirety.
2. Defendants Sharon Bolognese and CPYSL motion for summary judgment (Doc. 53) is hereby GRANTED in its entirety.
3. Defendants City of Harrisburg, Eric Hicks and Tina King motion for summary judgment (Doc. 56) is hereby GRANTED in its entirety.
4. The Clerk of Court is directed to enter JUDGMENT in favor of all defendants and against plaintiffs on all claims.
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE this matter.
CHRISTOPHER C. CONNER United States District Judge