IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 31, 2011
RANDALL BRITTON, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Eduardo C. Robreno, J.
AND NOW, this 31st day of January, 2011, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus*fn1 and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Jacob P. Hart, it is hereby
1. The Report and Recommendation (doc. no. 28) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;*fn2
2. Petitioner's objections (doc. no. 30) are OVERRULED;
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus (doc. no. 1) is DENIED;
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability;*fn3
5. This case shall be marked CLOSED.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
Eduardo C. Robreno