IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
January 20, 2011
MARY ANN CIARLONE, ET AL. PLAINTIFFS,
CITY OF READING, ET AL. DEFENDANTS,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 20th day of January, 2011, upon consideration of defendants, Brad Reinhart, James Orrs, and the City of Reading's motion for summary judgment (Doc. # 79), and all responses and replies thereto, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The motion is GRANTED in part and denied in part;
2. The motion is DENIED as to plaintiffs' Fourth Amendment claim;
3. The motion is DENIED as to plaintiffs' violation of privacy claim;
4. The motion is DENIED as to plaintiffs' Fourteenth Amendment claim;
5. The motion is GRANTED as to plaintiffs' First Amendment retaliation claim;
6. The motion is GRANTED as to plaintiffs' failure to train claim; and
7. The motion is DENIED as to defendants' claim for qualified immunity. BY THE COURT:
LAWRENCE F. STENGEL
© 1992-2014 VersusLaw Inc.