IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 18, 2010
LEON ALEXANDER, PETITIONER
RANDALL BRITTON, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW , this 15th day of November, 2010, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Elizabeth T. Hey, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner's objections are OVERRULED; *fn1
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DENIED with prejudice;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability;
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.