IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 3, 2010
CITY OF PHILADELPHIA, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John R. Padova, J.
AND NOW, this 3rd day of November, 2010, upon consideration of Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment (Docket No. 14) and Plaintiff's response thereto, and for the reasons stated in the accompanying Memorandum,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that said Motion is GRANTED IN PART, DISMISSED IN PART and DENIED IN PART as follows:
1. Defendants' Motion is GRANTED as to Counts I, II, III, and V of the Complaint.
2. JUDGMENT IS ENTERED in favor of Defendants and against Plaintiff as to Counts I, II, III, and V of the Complaint.
3. Count IV of the Complaint is WITHDRAWN, and Defendants' Motion is therefore DISMISSED AS MOOT as to Count IV.
4. Donald F. Schwarz is DISMISSED as a Defendant in this case.
5. Defendants' Motion is DENIED as to Count VI of the Complaint.*fn1