IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
November 1, 2010
KENNETH WRIGHT, PETITIONER
MICHAEL D. KLOPOTOSKI, ET AL., RESPONDENTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence F. Stengel, J.
AND NOW, this 1st day of November, 2010, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus, and after review of the thorough and well-reasoned Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Elizabeth T. Hey, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The petitioner's objections are OVERRULED;*fn1
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DENIED with prejudice;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability;
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.