IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
October 27, 2010
ANGEL DAVILA-PAGAN, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gene E.K. Pratter United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 27th day of October, upon consideration of Plaintiff Angel Davila- Pagan's Brief and Statement of Issues in Support of Plaintiff's Request for Review, Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Request for Review, Plaintiff's Reply to Defendant's Response, and the Report & Recommendation of U.S. Magistrate Judge Henry Perkin, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report & Recommendation ("R&R") (Docket No. 16) is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. The relief sought by Plaintiff is GRANTED in part as set forth in Magistrate Judge Perkin's R&R;
3. The case is REMANDED to the Commissioner in accordance with the sixth sentence of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) in accordance with the R&R;
4. In all other respects, Plaintiff's request for relief is DENIED; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this matter statistically.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.