IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
October 21, 2010
FLORENCE MADDOX, PLAINTIFF,
MICHAEL J. ASTRUE, COMMISSIONER OF SOCIAL SECURITY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gene E. K. Pratter United States District Judge
AND NOW, this 21st day of October, 2010, upon consideration of the Plaintiff's Request for Review (Docket No. 5), Defendant's Response to the Request for Review (Docket No. 8), and Plaintiff's Reply (Docket No. 9), and after careful review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Henry S. Perkin (Docket No. 11), to which no objections were filed, it is ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED AND ADOPTED;
2. Plaintiff's request for relief is GRANTED in part as described below;
3. The final decision of the Commissioner shall be REVERSED and the case shall be REMANDED to the Commissioner of Social Security pursuant to sentence four of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g) for further proceedings in accordance with the Report and Recommendation;
4. In all other respects Plaintiff's request for relief is DENIED; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for all purposes, including statistics.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.