IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
September 21, 2010
DARRYL LIVERMAN, PLAINTIFF,
HARRIS GUBERNIK, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Joel H. Slomsky, J.
AND NOW, this 21st day of September, 2010, upon consideration of the Complaints, Amended Complaints, and Motions filed in the above-captioned consolidated civil actions, and after a Show Cause Hearing held on August 11, 2010, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Complaints in Civil Actions Nos. 10-1161, 10-2049, and 10-2500 are DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE;
2. The Complaint in Civil Action No. 10-2558 is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE;
3. Any outstanding motions in Civil Actions Nos. 10-1161, 10-2049, 10-2500 and 10-2558 are DENIED;
4. The Clerk of Court shall close Civil Actions Nos. 10-1161, 10-2049, and 10-2558;
5. Darryl Liverman is enjoined from instituting any new pro se civil suits in this Court or from filing any amended complaints or documents in the above-captioned cases, without the prior permission of any Judge of this Court; and
6. Any request for permission to file a complaint or document must be accompanied by: (a) a copy of the proposed complaint, (b) a copy of this Opinion and Order, and (c) a statement listing the titles and docket numbers of all previous lawsuits involving the same defendants or the same or similar subject matter as are involved in the proposed complaint.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.