The opinion of the court was delivered by: M. Faith Angell United States Magistrate Judge
AND NOW, this 30th day of August, 2010, upon consideration of Plaintiffs' motion for leave to amend their complaint, Defendants' memorandum in opposition and Plaintiffs' reply brief, and after conducting a Hearing with counsel, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiffs' Motion for Leave to File an Amended Complaint to Add The Taubman Company, LLC as an Additional Party Pursuant to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 15(a)(2) and 15(c) (Docket Entry No. 90) is GRANTED.
2. Plaintiffs shall file the Amended Complaint within seven (7) days of the date of the entry of this Order on the docket by the Clerk.
3. Plaintiffs shall request a new Summons and serve the Amended Complaint on all Defendants in a timely manner.
Robert N. C. Nix, Sr. Federal Building, S/211 900 Market Street PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 19107 Chambers of M. FAITH ANGELL P: (215) 597-6079 United States Magistrate Judge F: (215) 580-2165 FAX / MAIL COVER SHEET CASE NO: 08-4564 DISTRICT COURT JUDGE: LHP TODAY'S DATE: August 30, 2010 LAW CLERK'S INITIALS:LFS VIA FAX; NAME: FAX NUMBER:
1. Jeffrey Meyers, Esq. (215) 864-9757 William B. Igoe, Esq.
2. Andrew J. DeFalco, Esq. (215) 241-8844 Paul R. Rosen, Esq.
3. Stanley B. Cheiken, Esq. (215) 572-7838
4. Timothy B. Fitzgerald, Esq. (203) 618-9600
5. Arthur O'Reilly, Esq. (313) 465-8000
6. Brian P. Flaherty, Esq. (215) 665-2013 Chad Evin Kurtz, Esq.
7. Bruce L. Segal, Esq. (248) 566-8483 ...