IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
August 13, 2010
WARDEN MS. CHAMBERLIN, ET AL.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Robert F. Kelly, Sr. J.
AND NOW, this 13th day of August, 2010, upon careful and independent consideration of the petition for a writ of habeas corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, and the objections thereto, and after review of the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. The objections to the Report and Recommendation are DENIED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for a writ for habeas corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 is DENIED AND DISMISSED.
4. Petitioner's motion for appointment of counsel (Doc. No. 12) is DENIED.
5. Petitioner's motion for summary judgment (Doc. No. 8) is DENIED.
6. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability.
7. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.