IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 19, 2010
ADMIRAL PERRY, PETITIONER,
DAVID VARANO, ET. AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: William H. Yohn Jr., Judge
Order AND NOW, this 19th day of July, 2010, upon careful consideration of the instant petition for writ of habeas corpus filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, the Commonwealth's response, the Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Carol Sandra Moore Wells, and petitioner's objections thereto, it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner's objections are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation of United States Magistrate Judge Carol Sandra Moore Wellsis APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED and DENIED.
5. There is no ground to issue a certificate of appealability, see 28 U.S.C. § 2253(c).
6. The Clerk shall CLOSE this case statistically.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.