IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
July 6, 2010
KEITH BREWINGTON, PETITIONER,
MICHAEL D. KLOPOTOSKI, ET AL., RESPONDENTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Norma L. Shapiro, J.
AND NOW, this 6th day of July, 2010, upon consideration of the petition for writ of habeas corpus (paper no. 1), the Report and Recommendation of Chief United States Magistrate Judge Thomas J. Rueter (paper no. 13), and petitioner's objections thereto (paper no. 16), it is ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
2. Petitioner's objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
3. The petition for writ of habeas corpus is DENIED.
4. There is no basis for the issuance of a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this action CLOSED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.